Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lameness & Procrastination

I finally got over my lameness & quit procrastinating...its amazing how much I can get done when I put my mind to it even with 2 kids running around & a bunch of explosively dirty diapers. I don't know why but it seems like every time Liam has a poopy diaper he blows a gasket & it leaks, usually up the backside. The leaky diapers wouldn't be too bad except for the fact that the boy wont sit still, he's bouncing & squirming & it takes all my strength to hang on to him & keep him from smear poo every where. Nevermind the fact that he likes to grab the diaper while I'm changing him or reach down to check out what is going on so I'm defending against curious hands while trying to hold him relatively still...it can get a little crazy.

I think I'm starting to make my New Years resolutions because I caught myself thinking about the things I'd like to improve on this year so no I just need to really pull my thoughts into a cohesive plan & then get crackin' on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment