Friday, February 13, 2009

No more dirty diapers (well, sort of)

I am so thankful that little miss Emma is no longer in diapers, the less dirty diapers I have to change the better. Last night she went all night without wetting her diaper (I'm not brave enough to try putting her in underwear at night yet) & she didn't even wake up to go potty until 4:30am. Now we just need to work on the EC (elimination communication) with Liam.

Today was another one of those days where you just want to curl up with a mug of something warm to drink. I opted for chai tea today instead of hot chocolate...what?! you say...but I say chai is like drinking a liquid pumpkin pie & some days it just hits the spot. Of course Emma wants to try anything mom eats or drinks...she loves chai, just like her mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment