Monday, July 12, 2010

Renovating

I'm renovating this blog into something simple, just family updates & such since I don't seem to do well about posting regularly.

Updates:
We are finally cloth diapering... YAY!

I took the kids to the zoo with help from my MIL & they loved it. I was exhausted by the end of the day but it was worth it.

My tomato plants are starting to bear fruit, yum.

Ava is a very laid back happy baby, she loves to babble & coo. She has been smiling socially since about 4 weeks & for several weeks now she's been trying to giggle but it sounds more like little squeaks.

We've made huge progress on our family history work.

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by your old apartment on Tupelo ... and tried both last known phone numbers ... but you weren't there. I travel to Sacramento now & then for training tutors or meeting with school districts or parents.
    Go see the new movie "Waiting for Superman" and consider alternatives for educating your children.

    ReplyDelete